My prior post on this subject 6 Techniques to Repurpose Customer Success Stories generated requests for more techniques. Here are another half-dozen for you.
- Direct Marketing: Highlight a customer’s success in a mailer to prospects and customers.
- Webinars: Feature a successful customer on a webinar for prospects or customers.
- Live events: Invite customers to tell their stories at industry conferences or other events.
- Training sales reps: Integrate customer successes into sales training to educate reps. That way you are demonstrating the value that your company’s products and services deliver for customers.
- Sales conversations: Engage prospects with a relevant example of a successful customer.
- New-employee orientation: Educate new employees about the organization’s value to its customers.
I have written 4 other posts on Customer Success Stories. Click below to read them.
- Leveraging Customer Success Stories in Communications Vehicles
- Using Customer Service Stories in the Sales Process
- Using Customer Success Stories with the Media
- 6 Techniques to Repurpose Customer Success Stories
Your best advocates are satisfied customers. Utilize their excellent results to obtain new clients.
Over to you. What are your thoughts? Please comment below
- Have you successfully utilized any of these techniques?
- What other techniques would you add to the list?
- Are your customers interested in success stories as part of your sales process?