Create content once and utilize it many times. That is the advice I provide to clients. The appetite for content seems to be insatiable. Many of us do not have the time to create new content at will. And, you do not need to do so. Here are ideas for you to repurpose and repackage content.
Convert A Multi-Part Blog Post Into A White Paper
A psychologist writing about how to be a better parent may spread the ideas over 3 or 4 posts. Consolidate them together.
- Post the white paper on your website to download.
- Include the white paper as part of a media package.
- Hand out the white paper to prospective or current clients.
Convert A White Paper Into An E-Book
- Post the e-book on your website to download.
- Include a link to the e-book in a press release.
- List the e-book on iTunes. It can be free or you might even make a few dollars selling it.
Convert Multiple Posts On A Similar Topic Into A White Paper
A lawyer with 5 or 7 posts all on wills can create a larger document. Such as a white paper or e-book.
There are many more ways to repurpose and repackage your content. Start with your blog and see how it progresses.
Over to you. What are your thoughts? Please comment below.
- How have your re-used your blog posts?
- How successful were your efforts to reuse the blog posts?
- What other repackaging ideas do you utilize?