Over the course of my career I have worked in the areas of Marketing, Product Development, Product Management and Business Development. I have created the following document that lists accomplishments and skills in 18 areas. The entire document is only three pages. Please click on the arrow button below to view pages two and three. For full screen capabilities click on the menu button on the bottom left. Please let me know how I can help solve your business challenge(s).
- Some Questions to Ask During a SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis In Action
- Questions To Ask During A Non-Profit SWOT
- SWOT Analysis: A Powerful and Underutilized Tool
- Employee Engagement: A Real Life Example Leveraging SWOT Analysis
- WHY ARE NEW PRODUCTS LAUNCHED? (PART 1 OF 4)
- 20 Reasons For Issuing a Press Release
- Case Studies
- Another 20 Questions A Manager Should Ask Themselves
- Subscribe To Blog By E-Mail
- I have held a variety of marketing roles in my 25+ year career. These include: building and managing a marketing department, directing product development and product management for multiple organizations and serving as general manager for a variety of business units. I have worked in domestic and international markets. In addition, I have traveled to over 20 countries on business. If you like what you are reading please click on the RSS button at the top right of the page to receive the blog as an RSS feed or an e-mail.
- Featured in Marketing, Product Development and Small Business
- Recent Posts